P.O BOX 8969- 30100 ELDORET, KENYA. TEL: 0707179496 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ADVERTISEMENT – HUB COORDINATOR
Job Overview: The HUB Coordinator is responsible for direct oversight of students under the sponsorship of the Noah Initiative within a defined geographical area (Hub). Implementing the organizations programs within their given area.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should be between 25-32 years.
- This position requires a minimum of a certificate or diploma in Social Work, Education, Community Development, Theology, Psychology or related field. Or a minimum of 2 years hands on experience in working with programmes for youth and or children.
- Ability to engage and relate well with youth and teenagers while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Full accountability and integrity is required; good operations skills and office etiquette pertinent to a business office is key.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili; written and spoken additional languages (including vernacular) are an asset.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Proficiency with MS office software programmes, email and other computer packages
- An understanding of not for profit operations, work with orphaned and or vulnerable children, and or community development is an added advantage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Student Services in developing and implementing operational goals and objectives related to student education, mentorship, activities, healthcare and family life.
- Maintain day to day oversight and administration of student programmes, activities, and community/family relations.
- Keep accurate and up to date student files and ensure privacy/confidentiality is maintained.
- Liaise with school officials and advocate on behalf of students for support of quality education and additional support as needed.
- Act as a mentor, support and advocate for students within the ‘Hub’, providing a positive and encouraging example of a healthy moral lifestyle.
- With the approval of the Student Director, assess and provide assistance where needed for health care and or basic needs of students.
- Ensure students adhere to policies and procedures of the Noah Initiative and recommend changes to the Student Coordinator as appropriate.
- Execute disciplinary measures as needed, according to the Noah Initiative policies and procedures and with the support and direction of the Student Director.
- Represent the Noah Initiative at community activities to enhance the Noah Initiative’s profile
- Provide engaging student programmes, activities and services that contribute to the Noah Initiative’s vision, mission, goals and objectives.
Qualified candidates should send their applications no later than 24th October 2016 to:
The Director of Student Services
The Noah Initiative – Kenya
P.O Box 8969 – 30100, ELDORET or email@example.com
*The Noah Initiative is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.